REST DAY, OR:
A) 5 Rounds of:
Calorie Row 12/10
Crab Crawl 10m
Turkish Get-Up 5R/5L
-Use appropriate weight for Turkish Get-Up, error on the side of light
– Rest 2:00
B) 1min Max Effort / 15 seconds transitions, 3 Rounds:
Strict Dumbbell Press 20lb/10lb
5 sets x 3 reps @ 70% of Heavy Single
– Heavy singles are generally 90-95% of an athletes 1 Rep Max
– Rest 2 min between sets
3 sets x 5 reps @ 70% of 1 Rep Max (or +2.5lbs previous session)
– Rest 90 sec between sets
Ground to Overhead: avoid dropping into a full squat to catch the weight. Keep hips above parallel-refer to the demonstration video. Complete sets as Touch-and-Go.
Bench Press: squeeze your shoulder blades to support your shoulders. Use a ‘straight-line path’ to your chest with the bar. Hands are placed on the bar in a neutral position, just outside shoulder width.
20 Min EMOM:
Score = Rounds fully completed at prescribed reps
Calorie Row 15/12
Air Squat 25
– Complete 15/12 calories on the rower on the 1st minute
– Complete 15/12 pushup starting on minute 2
– Complete 25 air squats starting on minute 3
– Rest until the end of minute 4
– Repeat movements starting on minute 5
Take it upon yourself to pick a calorie or rep total that you can complete in 45 seconds or less. There’s built in rest but don’t over-reach early. Slow the heart rate during your rest intervals.
Trackback from your site.